DIY Fur Clutch Bag

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This bag could be easily made out of a thrifted fur coat, and doesnt it just look so soft to touch? Cut out a large rectangle - the back panel of the fur coat would probably work well - fold in half, sew up both short sides, and add a zip to the other long side.I think the bag in the picture is actually a laptop bag (correct me if I'm wrong)? A clutch would work just as well - and make a nice pillow if you ever wanted to rest your head on a night out!
Ps - I am in the process of cataloguing all my posts by themes - you can see the beginnings of a catalogue on the right hand side. Hope this will help you all in future when you are looking for DIY Help/Inspiration!

Images: Vanessa Jackman 
(Whats not to love about Vanessa's steet style blog - she captures the most gorgeous people!)