An Oriental Experience

Friday, November 19, 2010
Caught up with some of my favourite bloggers on the weekend. Given my HK plans it seemed pretty fitting to hit Viet Hoa on Kingsland road with three favourite oriental bloggers - Shini from Park and Cube, Kit of Style Slicker, and Natalie of That Fashion Student (ok I knowwwww she's not oritentallll, but her detailed knowledge of vietnamese food and being on a first name, slap-on-the-bum basis with the owner of Viet Hoa meant that she got an honorary title for the night). The girls did a great job of educating me about various cultural differences in Asia and HK, Kit being from HK originally. I have a lot to learn! Whilst cramming in perfect cold rolls and salt and pepper squid we had some great chats about blogging and how to make it pay for itself. More to come on the brainwaves we had. When I got home my stomach muscles were literally aching from laughing so much - thanks ladies for such a great night!