DIY Camel Maxi Skirt and Tassel Belt

Tuesday, May 3, 2011
I very much hope you aren't sick and tired of seeing my DIY maxi skirts. With access to such beautiful fabrics its hard not to make a few. I used the easy method I showed here to make this one in a gorgeous camel colour. I'll be taking it to Malaysia this weekend, but will probably stitch the split shut temporarily as its quite a conservative country, and as you can see in the bottom photo when the wind blows it can be a bit revealing. I'm also wearing a DIY tassel belt - black rope with two tassels glued on. (Also, there's a few more items added so shop my closet here).
wearing: black country road singlet, DIY skirt and tassel belt, river island gladiators, cat eye sunglasses from ebay ('intouchwithstyle' seller). Thanks to my lovely friend Katie for taking these pics - was a very fun day of wandering around HK Island.