DIY Prada SS11 Banana Earrings

Saturday, March 5, 2011
I am addicted to the stripes and banana print Prada SS11 collection, and thanks to my friend over at South Molton Street Style I am totally inspired to make myself some Prada inspired banana earrings as worn by Miuccia Prada on the runway. Can't find little plastic bananas like I did in my local market? (Mine were attached to silly plastic hair bands and I just cut them off). Just use some yellow bananas out of a bag of mixed lollies! May not last more than one wear, but are very fun and could be a sweet treat when you get hungry! I'll show you an outfit pic of me wearing the finished product. I also really like the striped black and pink fabric in the Prada collection, am definitely going to make a bodycon skirt out of a similar fabric this weekend. Also, you may have noticed the poll in the right hand column. I sometimes wonder what you guys want to see more of, so please check the box based on what you think. Share the love and DIY! x