DIY Shoulder Jewellery

Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Adore this gorgeous shoulder chain harness, quite an easy DIY if you got together a whole heap of different sized chains.
Image: Studded Hearts

Ps. Am back from my trip to Spain and Portugal (Lisbon, Sintra, Oporto, Santiago De Compostella, Santander, San Sebastian)! Had an amazing time and honestly didn't want to come home. Stayed in some gorgeous places, this one recommended by a friend being a favourite - although a 3 storey building across the road collapsed as we were walking down the street... V narrow escape!

Everywhere I went I had DIY on the brain (I am completely infatuated), and I picked up quite a lot along the way. From the gorgeous fringed shawls worn by the traditional portugese women, to the numerous sewing stores throughout Spain and Porto that stock every DIY essential you can image, to bits and pieces in designer stores I drooled over in San Sebastian. The holiday has left me with about 3 quid to my name so expect some inventive Espana/Porto inspired DIYs to come...

Am drawing the winner of the Giveaway tonight!

xx