London Times

Saturday, December 4, 2010
So if you've been following me on twitter (if you don't you're crazy!) you'll know that I've landed in Hk. Felt pretty nostalgic before leaving. Am loving the beauty, diversity and setting of HK, but couldn't help thinking of all the things that I love about London that I'll miss. Breakfast at Ottolenghi's, wandering down upper street (with the obligatory half hour stop in whistles to stroke everything), long sunday lunches at The Charles Lamb, fighting over tables on a Thursday night at The Eagle in Farringdon, Columbia Rd Flower Markets, Vietnamese baguettes from Broadway Markets, post work bbqs in Highbury Fields in mid summer, getting agoraphobic on a Saturday morning on Oxford St, Glastonbury (times 3...), dirt cheap charity shops, late night dinners in Soho, riding my red bike, the festival atmosphere in London Fields in Summer... rah rah rah. Here's a few pics from the last few years.