DIY AUTUMN

Thursday, August 11, 2011
Ok so I recognise that in some places in the world, the weather is starting to cool down a bit. I won't say 'the grass is always greener' or anything because its lame but I sort of miss the bittersweet Autumn days in temperate cities - when the leaves start to turn golden and you know that summer is on its way out. I know for some places its been a pretty horrible summer - the most sun my London friends have seen has been on their annual trip to Ibiza ('eye-beefa'), and for that I should be grateful for the long hot sunny days in Hong Kong (and clear skin as a result of sauna style temperatures and the resulting sweatiness! Oh and did I mention crazy frizzy hair?). In an effort to emulate this whole 'four seasons' thing I have picked some of my favourite Autumnal flavoured DIYs. These will come in handy for me in say, um, December - but then again the aircon is pretty cold in my office - maybe I can prance around indoors in a cape?


1.See by Chloe Tartan Cape
2. Isabel Marant Feather Necklace
3.Cobra Society Boots
4. Junya Wanatambe Plaid Shirt Dress

btdubs - how good are the Cobra Society boots????