DIY In Colour

Tuesday, August 2, 2011
This is such an amazing shoot by the gorgeous Zanita and friends. Every single picture has me drooling, and the mix of grey and pops of colour is perfection. What especially caught my eye was the gorgeous perspex and rope jewellery and belts. So. Cool. The jewellery is by Alexandra Blak - I have to thank Zanita for introducing me to this amazing designer! You know what I love most about this post? The eye for DIY detail is impressive - often stylists make the best DIYers!

Loving this top made out of two pieces of fabric.
Amazing neon chain (spray paint your own) and a DIY one shoulder top from made out of jersey fabric.
Knotted rope necklace. Amazing!
Neon tipped sunglasses - pick up a similar style from ebay and add your own neon tips using paint.
Neon rope + carabiner = coolest belt ever!

Can you count the number of times I used the word 'amazing' in this post? Clearly need to find a few more descriptive words....