SYDNEY IN PICTURES

Monday, August 15, 2011
Holiday snaps of my trip to Sydney in April (better late than never). Every time I hang out there I think to myself - why don't I live here? It really is one of the most beautiful and fun cities in the world. I'm looking forward to spending a few days there in a couple of weeks time.


Left to right top to bottom -
Corn fritters with bacon at Lemon in Surrey Hills, the Ivy Pool Bar
Espresso Martinis at Pizza e Birra in Surrey Hills, Sydney Harbour Bridge
On Manley Beach (promise I'm wearing a bikini top!), Breakfast at Bitton Cafe in Alexandria, walking off a big lunch on the streets of Surrey Hills
Crown Street in Surrey Hills, Coogee Beach, Flowers at a friends wedding
Sydney Opera House, terrace houses in Surrey Hills
Me with some ladies of the night at The Ivy, Manly Beach

I know this is supposed to be a fashion blog, but I can't help but throw in a few travel snaps and other ramblings. I hope you don't mind!