DIY Directory

Thursday, February 10, 2011
So I've been having a bit of a think about my blog, and have decided that I really want it to be more than just an outlet of my DIY related ramblings. Your support has been overwhelming since I started this blog, and I want it to be a directory that you come to as a place for all the DIY ideas that you need, when you've a project in mind, or when you just need to be inspired. From now on I am going to be focusing on three things - my own DIY projects (and gosh I have lots of ideas!), tracking down other DIY bloggers and showcasing their projects, and finally, sourcing DIY inspiration from streetstyle, lookbooks, magazine editorials, runway shows and just about everywhere else. To say thank you for all your support, I'll be starting a giveaway of one of my DIYs this weekend. It was pretty popular so I hope when I post about it you'll all get on board!

You can probably also see that I have been rejigging my sidebar, trying to make it easier for you to find what you're looking for. I'm constantly inspired by what I see to DIY, and I thought it was time I made it easier for you to be a part of that. Remember, if you have done or seen any great DIYs, please let me know. Share the love and DIY! x
Thought I'd give you a little montage of a few of my DIYs.  Hope you like!