For Sale

Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Am continuing a slow cull of the wardrobe. I can't help but collect goodies, but minimalist and organised is best. Email me at apairandaspareonline@gmail.com for postage costs  and I will send a paypal invoice once we have agreed. I am posting to anywhere as I am in hong kong, have used US dollars as the prices as its easy for you all to translate into your own currency.
Amazing vintage studded leather mini shorts. These are almost a work of art and remind of the Alexander Wang ones. Uk Size 6. US$50. 24inch waist. Comes with black leather twine for the lace up front.

H&M geometric print jacket. Size 10. Never worn. US$15.

Vintage lace sleeveless top. US$10. Size 8.

Vintage wool pleated midi skirt.  26 inch waist. US$25. This is absolutely gorgeous but taking up too much room in my closet. Must part with it!

I have lots more wardrobe rehabbing and DIYing to do this weekend so stay tuned for more of my wardrobe to go!