DIY Jil Sander Inspired Summer (aka man repelling summer)

Thursday, February 3, 2011
Thanks to the Jil Sander SS11 collection, I think I've been turned in the most propellant of man repellers. I put this outfit on to leave the house and the bf was like 'ummmm are you going to wear that out? really?' haha. I bought this silk top at the most amazing thrift store in Lu St East (a crazy alleyway in HK). I have honestly never seen a thrift store like it - piles of genuine beautiful vintage for a couple of dollars an item. Its like east london on (cheap) crack. Thought the crazy green paired with my DIY Jil Sander inspired pink maxi and neon yellow DIY tassell earrings was very appropriate. I think it hurt the bfs eyes though...
Wearing: thrifted silk green top, DIY pink Jil Sander inspired maxi skirt, yellow tassel earrings,  river island gladiator sandals, zara satchel.

Image: Jil Sander spread - il etait une fois