DIY Blogger Discovery - Rar Traum Store

Sunday, February 6, 2011
Have discovered another amazing DIY blog - Rar Traum Store. The lovely Gabriela contacted me and mentioned that she did a few DIYs... I checked out her blog and Phoahhhh! I think you would probably call her work designing rather than DIY - its a hell of a lot more than a slapdash craft project. What I particularly like about her work is her ability to take a piece of junk - even things she finds in the trash or in scrap bins - and turn them into something utterly amazing. She has made some amazing jewellery using stones, crushed glass, scrap metal and just about everything else, and I adore her crazy denim jacket - very Balmain. My favorite piece of hers is an amazing deconstructed clock. Head over to her blog and check it out yo.
Do you love her Gaga inspired crown?