Kung Hei Fat Choy!

Saturday, February 5, 2011
Happy Chinese New Year! I've had such an amazing extra long weekend in Hong Kong, drinks on the boat to watch the fireworks, trips out to the islands catching some sun and beach, two rooftop bbqs (delicious bbq lamb wraps thanks to the bf), a few sneaky DIYs, long dinners with friends visiting from London and big nights out that I can't really remember... Perfect!

I also just wanted to say thank you to my readers for your support, this blog isn't even a year old but has come so far, and I couldn't have done it without you. I sincerely hope the year of the rabbit is a happy and healthy one for you, with lots of DIYs! Remember to keep in touch with any of your recent projects. x
wearing: DIY Jil Sander maxi skirt, thrifted white tee, rough stone pendant from Sri Lanka, ebay cat eye sunglasses (ignore the crazy boat hair!)